Tuesday, November 22, 2005

CLASS OF 2027


Watch out Abilene. Here comes the class of 2027. (That is if their parents can afford ACU by that time and if they can get in- chances are looking pretty slim by the look on Cutter's face!)
By the way- 8 months old today. Time flies when you're changing diapers!
FYI a comment was made about the preacher rate at ACU. Unless I'm mistaken I understand there is no longer a "preacher rate" given to all PK's. I have heard that Harding offers a PK discount however. So, if ACU doesn't get in the game, watch out Harding!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know they will get a preacher's rate on ACU. It is the rest of us who have to worry.

jenny biz said...

Mom and Dad told me about your blog!! You have a beautiful family!!
One of your first "youth groupies", Jenny (Ross) Bizaillion

Debbie said...

I'm going to ignore that last sentence! Besides, Miss Debbie and Mr. Mark won't be in Searcy to love and nurture and support and pray over your kids and help them with flat tires and sore throats and providing with sleeping bags for retreats and a much welcomed home cooked meal from time to time. Now, that is also providing that we're not in Christian Village by 2027!

Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings! We love you dearly!

Anonymous said...

I will have to admit, they are very beautiful children even in those purple sweatshirts. I can only imagine how cute they would be in BLACK AND GOLD! And don't worry, you would have plently of surrogates in Searcy to look out for those kids... especially that oldest one that chases around these young ladies at Western Hills! I've got my eye on him!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't your niece live in Arkansas? I'm afraid if you send Cutter and Cooper to Ark. for college, Cutter might marry his cousin! Rumor has it they do that there, you know.

Great picture! And 2027?! Man we are getting OLD!

Deana Nall said...

Hey, I think you're my husband Chad's former roommate. Your kids are beautiful!

Bev Ross said...

I am soooo excited to hear from you! I was online late last night and found your blog - I was going to post this morning when I was more coherent and you beat me to it! Scott, I am so proud of you! Great looking family! But I am mostly proud of your heart for God! I would be delighted to meet your wife - she has the sweetest smile ever! I'm so glad you and Rick talked! YEA! We found the missing son! Ha!

courtney said...

Hi Scott- Ran across a comment you left on someone else's blog and wondered if you were the "same" Scott Meyer. You'll never remember me, but I was in the youth group at Southern Hills when you interned there. Had to see if it was the same Scott Meyer b/c we didn't know you as Scott, we knew you as "Oscar". I'm sure you it's probably been years since anyone has called you Oscar!

Your kids are just precious! What fun!

Courtney (Hall) Edwards

Tammy M. said...

Beautiful kids. So glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog by reading Sarah Stirman's. We work together now. The twins are beautiful and I can't believe how big your oldest is. I also was sorry to hear about Erica's dad. We met the Bryant's at our trunk or treat at Southern Hills. They are back in Abilene and we each had heard about the other via you and Erica. Give Erica a hug and hi for me!
M.C. Jennings

Anonymous said...

By the way this makes excellent wallpaper for the computer!!