Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cayden & His Buddies- Matt & Megan


Our son, Cayden, had the honor of being a ring bearer in his best buddy's wedding. (Cayden is lucky to have several best buds that are older, Godly men that are an incredible influence on his young life.) This is a picture taken at the reception of Matt and his beautiful bride, Megan's wedding. The newlyweds had what appeared to be the time of their life dancing and visiting with friends. When we got to our hotel later that night Cayden just kept saying, "Mom, that was a fun party!"
The wedding itself was beautiful. Cayden got to stand right beside Matt and actually did for the entire ceremony. I think the only reason he did stay up there the whole wedding was because he didn't want to disappoint his buddy. Scott and I had one of those cheesy, "I'm so proud of my kid" moments- like he was the first ring bearer to make it through a wedding in the history of the world.
For any of you considering marriage in the near future I can say that we will soon have a combination ring bearer/flower girl package available. They just have to master walking first!
Congratulations Matt & Megan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, hopefully I can drum up a wedding before all your kids are in college!!! Tell Cayden he's lookin' pretty fly!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful guy! It is so amazing that he wore the tux and stood by his dear friend!!!
He is tops on our list.
Love,
Jan and Robbie