Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Turning a Page..

I turned 35 today...it is hard to remember where all of the time has gone. Suddenly mid-30's seems YOUNG! The last year of my life has been a blur...Last year I was 34, a youth minister and the dad of 1 not 3. It seems appropriate to reflect for a moment on the blessings of my 3.5 decades of life...

Erica - I love you.
Cayden
Cutter
Cooper
Strong, stable family growing up (thanks mom & dad)
Never worrying about whether or not I was going to eat or be warm (thanks again mom & dad)
Great church family (each & every place I have lived)
Working with the best staff
Serving great elders
Living in great community


All in all life is GREAT.

Thanks be to God. He has been doubly good to me.
Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birfday scott!! the little tikes are soooo cute!! i really need to stop by and visit you and erica like the good ole days! alright, well happy birthday again and its good to see ya'll so happy. love ya!

nickel