In honor of Father's day my dad, mom and brother came to Temple. They joined us a for worship at church and then mom had prepared Sunday lunch. It was a very nice time sitting around the kitchen table visiting and sharing. It was good to be with my dad on Father's Day. I have been blessed to have a dad who has always been there for me.
It was also wonderful to be with my kids on Father's day. Not that I am not with them almost everyday but for some reason this day I took a little extra time to reflect how blessed I am. So on this Father's day I say thanks to my dad and my heavenly father!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
was your wife there?
It must have been a wonderful day not only for your family but for your parents and brother. Families are indeed special.
Post a Comment