


While Scott was away some friends decided we would have a "week of fun." We did have lots of fun and toted kids all over the place. Our latest adventure took us to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham where Barbara came to meet us. It was so great to see her again. I know the kids really miss her because they willingly gave her kisses goodbye.
The tour at Blue Bell was a little less than I had imagined but you do get a big bowl of ice cream at the end. Not too bad. We were probably more of a site to see than the machines that make ice cream because we were outnumbered 9 to 4- kids to adults!! (Thanks to Barbara who brought our numbers up to 5).
According to Sharon, who personally knows Miss America and got this information from her, July is national ice cream month. I hope all of you reading this can be half as supportive of "national ice cream month" as we have been and at least eat a big old bowl of Blue Bell. I highly recommend Cookies Cookies Cookies which has become one of my new favorites and Caramel Turtle Fudge which was my free bowl (with the price of admission) today on the tour.
What's your favorite??????
6 comments:
I always think you're pictures can't get any cuter when Mark says to me late at night...."have you seen the Meyer's blog?" So, so, so cute! Your kids are going to have such great memories of summertimes, but more importantly remember their moms and aunts and "unofficial" aunts spending time with them and creating fun times for them. You are all so special! I miss you!
Mint Chocolate Chip!
I NEVER SAID I KNEW HER PERSONALLY!! I SAID "Miss America 2006 told me that it was national ice cream month." I never said HOW she told me. When she was came on the TV she looked right at me and told me it was national ice cream month. So there...you are the one that can't be trusted. You better hang on the Miss lissa cause she might be going on an overnight excursion sometime soon.
Sharon
Hey, What a crew! So much fun. Lets go again. I love ice cream and want to see Barbara. We had a great trip to Laity last week but am anxious to see our family here at Western Hills. It was good to see your pictures. Love to you all, Marie
Y'all have got to send that picture of Cooper to Blue Bell. It's just the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Aren't you missing some very important people?
Post a Comment