This is the extent of our fun for spring break 2007. When you aren't working and the kids aren't in real school yet spring break is just about like any other week- except everybody else is doing something fun and it rains a lot. So far we have made rice crispy treats and popsicles, done flips over the couch, set up the train, watched movies, eaten lots of snacks and made tons of messes. Today's excitement included destroying Cayden's room and hanging out on the top bunk in fireman hats. Cutter's not much of a hat man.
May your spring break be more eventful than a week spent rained in at the Meyer's house!
2 comments:
Looks to me like you are having fun. At least the kids are. I had great plans to get all my flowers planted and it has rained so much that hasn't happened. My school vacation will be extended since I will have jury duty beginning Monday.
I was rather looking forward to playing with the grandchildren the last week in March. I was to meet Melanie in Sulphur Springs on the 25th and we were going to keep them until Melanie comes later in the week for a visit. Larry is not real anxious to keep them by himself so I am not sure what we are going to do. You know when you are old it takes 2 to take care of two little girls.
Loved the picture. Marie
It sounds like the ideal spring break to me! Who says you have to go somewhere to do something?!
I love the pictures! Keep 'em coming.
Here's hoping we can see you guys this summer! (since we have "real school:)
Post a Comment