Yesterday, Erica called me and told me she and our kids had been in a wreck. It is one of those phone calls that hits you in the gut. Everyone is ok...The suburban got the worst of it. So I am grateful no one was hurt and my wife and all three of my kids slept in their own beds last night. Everything else is just bent metal. So I realized how much I take my kids for granted and how much I need to make sure every good bye is a good one. I am grateful for my family, I am grateful they are safe, and I am grateful for the reminder not to take them for granted.
God Bless
Scott
3 comments:
Oh my! Thank God from whom ALL blessings flow! Love you ALL!
I too am grateful that Erica and the children are okay. As my mother used to say, "they were making cars when they made this one." We are so thankful that Erica and the kids are fine. A good lesson for all of us.
Love you guys,
Larry and Marie
Oh, my!!! We are so thankful to God that all are ok!!!!! As I told Erica, my dad would call this is a vicissitude of life and if no life is lost we are blessed. God is good and we are all in his hands!!! Love you guys!!!!
Malissa
Post a Comment