Recently Cutter has discovered how to climb out of his crib, into Cooper's crib, back into his crib and back out again. You get the idea. Today they seemed to have a little system where Cooper would tell him what to get and he would take it to her. So, tonight at 8:30 we took the plunge and began the task of changing the cribs into toddler beds. After rearranging furniture and getting them comfortable in their new surroundings it was almost 9:45. This probably has something to do with the fact that neither one of them got out of bed tonight. I know it's just dumb luck and the next few weeks we won't be so lucky. It took Cayden about two weeks to stay in bed when we switched him to a toddler bed. I figure with two we're looking at at least four weeks!This picture is taken in their very dark room. I almost woke Cooper up! Cutter is in the bed on the right and Cooper on the left. So, if I look a little tired in the weeks to come it's because I am!
1 comment:
Thank you for spending Wednesday night with us, speaking. I'm putting up the audio cut right now. :) I can't wait to share the clip with my husband (and ALL OTHERS) who's in Iraq again! I've been praying for a fire to hit the BCOC and I know that your 'speaking' clip was part of this fire! Thank you!
Wendy Bricker
Post a Comment