

Monday night, Rex and Malissa Baugh invited us to join them for a Round Rock Express baseball game. Here are a few of the images from the game. Enjoy!
(Scott failed to say what a great time we all had. Thank you Rex and Malissa. When I asked Cayden what his favorite thing about the game was he said the fireworks, and his second favorite thing was that the "Polar Express" won the game!! Cooper loved "Stripes," aka Spike, from a distance and Cutter loved everything except the fireworks.)I think we should do a WH game night and all go some time next season. Wouldn't that be fun? Half of the church is already there anyway- the eldership at least!
2 comments:
It was fun to see you all at the game. I think a group night would be really fun. We watched you all do the Chicken Dance. Marsha said to Neil, "Who would have thought we would see our preacher doing the Chicken Dance?" Neil said, "Oh, I know it will probably be the Hoky Poky next." It is a slipperly slope you know. Glad you all had fun. Marie
Wow! What fun we had at the ball game! Cayden, Cooper, and Cutter were perfect and had such fun! They are a hot dog eatin' crew!!! Cotton Candy, too, except for Cutter! He wanted no part of that! We hope we can do it again soon! The kids are so fun to watch! What a special family! Thanks for letting us be a part of it! Hugs to all, Malissa
Post a Comment