Anybody growing up in the 80's would remember a sitcom that came out called "Dinosaurs." It showed the humor in the day to day life of a normal family- except they were all dinosaurs. I personally never got into it and only saw it a few times. The family had a mom, a dad, a boy, a girl and a baby dinosaur. The baby dinosaur was famous for calling her dad, "not the mamma." He was not even worthy of his own name!
Yesterday we had yet another "not the mamma " moment with Cooper. For some reason her quote is, "NO! Mommy do it!" I'm sure she feels like she is being loyal but sometimes it would be nice for her to let her dad change her diaper or put her clothes on or whatever else the job might be.
Cooper, Cutter and I went to the store yesterday and Cooper was telling me something Scott had done for her. I think she was telling me that he got her chocolate milk- which is her favorite. The way she told me was. . .
"Cutter's daddy give me chocolate milk."
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The opposite problem is at our house...Emma wants Matt to do everything for her when he is home or she will say "I can't" or "That hurts me" when I ask her to clean up or whatever. At first this was really cute, now it is super annoying. Maybe when we come for a visit Emma and Cooper can trade stories.
:)
See ya'll next weekend.
Post a Comment