Sunday, February 24, 2008

new phrases

Okay, so no birthday pictures yet. Life's been a little busy and thank goodness it's just the day to day stuff. We do have two new phrases for you.
The other day at HEB Cayden wanted to get some strawberries. They were huge strawberries left over from Valentine's day. I tried to talk him out of it because it's not exactly strawberry season yet but eventually I gave in. Several days later I washed them and cut them up to have with our supper. They tasted really good and I told Cayden he did a good job talking me into buying strawberries and that they were really sweet. He replied, "So, are you glad at me?"

Cooper has made up a new word and it has now become a regular in both her and Cutter's vocabulary. It is "yesternight." It really doesn't need any explanation!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Love the "Are you glad at me?" One of the favorites that stuck around here was "Honeybutt-er..." I would make the girls peanut butter & honey sandwich (& always called it that) and one of them (I think Kendie) started saying they wanted a "honeybutt-er" sandwich!! :o)

Anonymous said...

yesternight sounds very British!
TP