
Today at school Cayden lost his first tooth. He was grinning from ear to ear when I arrived at school to pick him up. He has been hoping to lose a tooth for a really long time now. Some mean first graders called him a baby last year because he only had baby teeth. I refrained from beating them up and just told him that he would eventually lose them.
When he left the house this morning the tooth was loose but not loose. He told his teacher it was loose and she told him to get a tissue and pull it. She told him to twist it and he did and it didn't come. She then told him to snap it and he did and out it came. She was a sweetheart and put it in an envelope with the time and date and that he had done it all by himself.
Now, we officially start saving for braces!
1 comment:
Scott and Shawn Simmonds' daughter Abby? I think she is a cheerleader and may be doing volleyball too. She is super sweet! If that's her tell her we said "hi".
And tell those mean kids at Cayden's school to back off. Who would have thought you would get picked on for not losing a tooth...I guess they just couldn't find anything to laugh at so teeth is what they came up with. Tell Cayden to smile BIG!
Post a Comment