Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Buds



Through the wonder of facebook, I told Cayden's buddy Will that when we made out the guest list for Cayden's bday party he wanted to invite him.  I explained that Will lives far away and has a real job now.  (Well, kinda a real job.  He wears shorts to work???)  Anyway, Will started asking questions and then made the long trip to attend a seven year-old's birthday party.   Not only did he get Cayden a very cool birthday present, Will said he was not above buying the twins love and affection so he brought them both small gifts also. 
 The first picture is Cayden's face when he saw Will at his party.  It was a total surprise.  The last picture is of Will and his super sweet and super cute girlfriend.  We think she's a keeper and if he doesn't do everything in his power to keep her around we may have to disown him!
(Debbie, I offered him a razor but he turned me down.)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE THE BLOG STORY, I LOVE THE PICTURES, I LOVE CAYDEN AND I LOVE HIS FAMILY!!!

katie and matt said...

Aww, that brought tears to my eyes! He's not always a bother of a brother... he can be pretty cool. :)