Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July Fun


Cooper and all the other kids from church were doing sparklers when one ended up on the ground. Cooper found it!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

OUCH!!!! Poor baby! :(

Jennifer said...

Ouch!....

Hope he's feeling better now. But I'm glad to hear you had a fun family all-American 4th of July.

Mine was spent appeasing the hubby who just had to try the spicy squid from the local Korean street vendors.

We missed the fireworks entirely.

http://www.ourjennericlife.com/life-in-korea/if-only-i-had-a-bottle-of-bbq-sauce-on-me/

Much love to you & Scott from Korea,
Jennifer

Kelly Sessions said...

Erica,

I would LOVE to watch your little ones! haha yes I guess i didnt think about the moms with young ones out there...but you can still be spontaneous...I have a feeling with 3 little ones, you are pretty spontaneous...just maybe not as care free:)

Debbie said...

SERIOUSLY, can't you update this blog to show something besides her painful foot???? Do you not OWN a really fancy, schmancy camera???? Get busy folks! If not, I'll come down there and get some myself! :)