Monday, August 24, 2009

COLORADO part I





We had an awesome trip to Buena Vista, Colorado at the end of the summer. We were blessed to stay at the home of some great friends of the Leavelle's and it's an incredible house on a beautiful lot. Here are just a few of our 100's of pictures from the trip. Cooper and Cayden rode the zip line over the creek. Cutter just played with big sticks! We went to a ghost town and fed chipmunks from our hands, shoulders, laps, and even heads. (more pics of Cayden feeding these little guys will come later.) It was a wonderful trip- despite the drive.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you! ;-)

Peacock Alley said...

I've played on that zipline too! Isn't the Brackeen Home just the perfect place! They are such sweet people! Glad to see ya'll had fun! :)

Jan Middleton said...

I remember that fab game of checkers with Cayden in your hospital room while we all waited for the twins to come...such a blessing. Can't believe how much they have grown. All of them are adorable as always! Love, Jan and Robbie