Taking a kid's picture is somewhat of a challenge. You may take 20 shots and get one decent one. Add a second kid and that percentage gets even smaller. Add a third kid and you're just lucky nobody gets hurt. I want so badly to have a good picture of all three of my kids together but for now that's not looking like it's going to happen. We tried tonight. Cayden even wants to be in pictures with the babies now. (At first he didn't want any part of pictures) Cayden would move, Cooper would eat her hands and Cutter would pull the sheet. . . or something like that. Not one was clear of all three of them. So, for now I will be patient and just show you the fattening faces of the twins that started life so tiny and frail! (you can really tell that now can't you?) They are about 5 1/2 months in this picture. So, nothing deep and profound from me (maybe next time if Scott writes something!)- just an update on the kids for those of you that we don't get to see every day. And, Tori, I hope this makes you smile.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Smile Tori!
Taking a kid's picture is somewhat of a challenge. You may take 20 shots and get one decent one. Add a second kid and that percentage gets even smaller. Add a third kid and you're just lucky nobody gets hurt. I want so badly to have a good picture of all three of my kids together but for now that's not looking like it's going to happen. We tried tonight. Cayden even wants to be in pictures with the babies now. (At first he didn't want any part of pictures) Cayden would move, Cooper would eat her hands and Cutter would pull the sheet. . . or something like that. Not one was clear of all three of them. So, for now I will be patient and just show you the fattening faces of the twins that started life so tiny and frail! (you can really tell that now can't you?) They are about 5 1/2 months in this picture. So, nothing deep and profound from me (maybe next time if Scott writes something!)- just an update on the kids for those of you that we don't get to see every day. And, Tori, I hope this makes you smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
now this picture is a keeper. how cute are they? make that as big as possible and frame that baby - or should i say babies! good luck on the picture with all 3 of them together. tried it . . .
amy
What a great picture! God is so amazing and has blessed them with great health, great family, great church family, and lots of loving friends. No wonder they look so happy in the photo!
Well, it worked!! I'm all smiles. I love you guys so much. It was such a blessing to be with all of you Monday night. I have enjoyed so much getting to know your family and I don't just mean the kids!! Love you all - Tori
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that I am loving this one! Hey...I could be in that picture. That's what my tummy looks like! haha
Piper
Have you thought about calling a "professional" photographer? Try Pure Photography! I hear she's awesome!
Thanks for the cute picture! I think each one is just cuter than before!
Love you all!
Post a Comment