Who would do this to a little boy? I think I see therapy in his future.
NEVER say anything to me about Will now! He's following in his big buddies footsteps with those tantics! I can't get past the grin on Cayden's face!
Wow. That says a lot about his parents too.Lane
Erica, you have GOT to quit letting Scott dress Cayden! :-) I have so many blackmail pictures of my own kids -- I'm counting on them for crowd control in the teen years.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who would do this to a little boy? I think I see therapy in his future.
NEVER say anything to me about Will now! He's following in his big buddies footsteps with those tantics! I can't get past the grin on Cayden's face!
Wow. That says a lot about his parents too.
Lane
Erica, you have GOT to quit letting Scott dress Cayden! :-) I have so many blackmail pictures of my own kids -- I'm counting on them for crowd control in the teen years.
Post a Comment