Friday, February 10, 2006

GO SPURS GO!

Has basketball season started this year? I haven't had time to notice. I grew up in San Antonio and have always been a Spurs fan- through the bad years and more recently through the good years. Cayden is a die hard "T. Duncan" fan and he is bringing his little brother along with him. Cayden has several Spurs sweatshirts but recently got a wind suit for his birthday from his Aunt Angelia. Now, when Cayden wears his Spurs wind suit Cutter has to wear his also. (Cooper, affectionately known as "Juicy Face" does not have any Spurs outfits so she just wears a black shirt and a Spurs bib to help with her problem.) How great would it be if basketball was something that these two boys, and their little sister, could enjoy together as they grow up. (Their mom would be thrilled!!!)
GO SPURS GO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to update that picture and include a certain juicy little girl and her new outfit.

Anonymous said...

I'm patiently waiting for a picture with Cooper in her cheerleading outfit. I heard that she is adorable! We need the whole crew!!!