Sunday, January 13, 2008
They Start So Young
In Temple we just got a new Target. It is so nice to not have to drive 20 minutes to go to Target now. Unfortunately, with the new store comes a LOT of road construction. The intersection at I-35 and the loop is horrible! On our way to church we usually head west on Loop 363 and then go north when we get to I-35. The other day we were stopped at the light at that intersection and Cutter said, "Where'd the girl in her swimsuit go?" I asked him, "What girl?" "The girl in the swimsuit," he replied. Then, I remembered the huge billboard advertising some tanning salon with a beautiful young girl in a tiny swimsuit that used to sit just to our right facing the northbound traffic on 35. It was gone. My question is would he have noticed if it was some ugly old guy in a swimsuit???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was that comment right after Will had been there for the weekend? I'm just sayin.......
Post a Comment