
One of the gifts that Santa brought Cooper was an Easy Bake oven (still using the same "light bulb cooking technology"). She was very excited and couldn't wait to try it out. Here she is demonstrating her cake decorating skills.
Ok..How many of you had one of these growing up? Feel free to post your favorite Easy Bake recipe here.
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
I never had an EasyBake - I think that I always wanted one, but wanted something else worse! Believe it or not, Addi asked Grandma for the Cupcake one this year (at 11?). She had an EasyBake when she was younger, but it was too much trouble with the 2 younger ones crawling around so it didn't get used much! Happy Baking!
I didn't ever get one! I think maybe I was a mistreated child:) Maybe I will use my Christmas money to get one this year!
Emma received an EasyBake oven from Santa, too. Not only that, but her aunt Dana pulled one of her front teeth during Scott's Sunday am sermon. Wild, crazy morning.
Post a Comment