Cooper is precious and your house is beautiful.James
Oh, she is beautiful! Brandi
She is ADORABLE! I am so glad I got to see y'all at the wedding last weekend! Merry Christmas!!!
Wow! What a beautiful child! Who took this shot?
(I posted earlier and it didn't work??)I said: At least somebody got some good pictures for their Christmas card...but hey, where are the boys??????
Simply Gorgeous!
I didn't know you had done so much to the back porch. Was this this week when it was snowing?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cooper is precious and your house is beautiful.
James
Oh, she is beautiful!
Brandi
She is ADORABLE! I am so glad I got to see y'all at the wedding last weekend! Merry Christmas!!!
Wow! What a beautiful child! Who took this shot?
(I posted earlier and it didn't work??)I said: At least somebody got some good pictures for their Christmas card...but hey, where are the boys??????
Simply Gorgeous!
I didn't know you had done so much to the back porch. Was this this week when it was snowing?
Post a Comment