

it's hard to believe that these little guys have only been in our lives for four months. it's hard to remember how tiny they were when their life began. it's hard to imagine life without them. they are a lot of hard work! they are a huge blessing. cayden says he doesn't remember life before the twins. i kinda agree with him. he also says he likes life better with the twins. what a wise little guy.
-cayden, cutter, and cooper's mom
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh! I just love these babies! I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet them, hold them, kiss them and....almost take Little Cooper home with me! Ya'll be nice to her and her multiple personalities...or I will be back to get her! HAHA Thank you so much for letting me love on them! I miss them! Keep the updated pictures coming! Hey...how bout that picture of me and Cooper with our skeleton friend? I gotta frame that one! After all....I am her favorite Auntie Piper!
My how they have grown.I can't believe they are 4 mom old already. Give them hugs and kisses from papaTex And memejacque
Post a Comment