We made it! The twins are sleeping through the night (knock on wood), or at least most of the night. Yesterday morning I rolled out of bed because they were letting me know they wanted to eat. Typically they had been expressing their desires between 4am and 5am. So as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and saw the clock it said 6:15! Yippee! Praise God!
This morning they woke a little before six. Can I hope for this to be the new trend? Let's pray it is. Not that our time spent among the "night people" hasn't been interesting, (I've discovered PBS. This Old House and Antique Roadshow are my favorite, both come on early in the morning.) but I am ready to have a schedule different than someone who runs a donut shop. Erica is ready for me to get back in the gym and shed my gut. So let's hope for the best and pray that lil' Cutter and lil' Cooper have sweet dreams ALL night long.
Scott
Friday, July 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! For us out of towners who have never had the priviledge of seeing Cutter and Cooper...how 'bout an updated picture of them??? P-P-P-PLEASE!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well! Take care, Piper and Family
Post a Comment