My posting to this blog will take a break for 1 week. I am headed to Colorado with the Western Hills Youth Group for an adventure known as Wilderness Trek. This is a 5 day backpacking experience in the mountains of Colorado. Trek uses the physical challenges of climbing a mountain to teach spiritual lessons. I have already checked and the high temperature in Salida Colorado is in the 80's (YES!). I love Trek because it is a time when I can put some of the spiritual pieces in my life back together and it is amazing to watch these teens spend a week face to face with God. Trek for me is the time and place I can "reconnect" with God.
I will post again in a week and include pictures from the high country. Until then let me hear from you...Where do you go to feel close to God?
See you soon!
Scott
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My swing in my yard at sunset or early in the morning. (check out my next to last blog entry) Have a safe trip and a great encounter of reconnecting! Love you!
Post a Comment