Saturday, September 23, 2006

Brotherly & Sisterly Love

While they get on each other's nerves constantly I think they still love each other! Not being a twin I can only imagine how cool it is to always have somebody there to play with, visit with (like they do at night in their cribs), or just irritate! Being the mom of twins I probably appreciate it more than they do or ever will.
(The look on Cutter's face speaks volumes!)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't stand it! I guess I better just back my car and head to Temple! (which I'm doing in early October)

You are such a blessed family!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Scott, it was wonderful to see you this evening. Erica, we really missed seeing you and the kids. Thank you, Scott, for sharing this address. I am sure we will be visiting it for frequent updates. In Him, Foy and Mary Sue

Anonymous said...

I miss them so much! When I opened the pictures I instantly thought of how much Cutter reminds me of Cayden when I first started keeping him. They are so beautiful - both of them. Kiss them for me please, and tell them their Aunt Amy loves them and misses them. Tell that ornery older brother the same!