Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bubba Cutter

I've had a few people say, "Where's Cutter? There's a picture of Cayden and a picture of Cooper but not one of Cutter." So, today I got a very fitting picture of Cutter. He has in his big brother's Bubba Teeth that have a whistle in the middle. This is one of Cooper's favorite toys and she's actually quite good at blowing it. Cutter just decided to try to blow on it and had a very faint whistle sound coming out. You just can't beat a kid named Cutter with Bubba Teeth! There's got to be a "You might be a redneck. . . " joke in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like father like son.

Anonymous said...

I guess you will notice that only Larry said, "Like father like son." I would never say that about Scott. I do know that Cooper really is good with the whistle that goes along with the teeth. I am wondering if Cayden gets to play with them very often.
Love to you all.