That is just about the cutest think I have ever seen. Good job mom! I know there is NO WAY I could ever do that - not that I have a need to. VERY CUTE!
Love those dogears. Congrats to you Erica. I know from experience that that is hard to do on one that is so active. Hard for them to sit still that long. Love you all. Marie
4 comments:
That is just about the cutest think I have ever seen. Good job mom! I know there is NO WAY I could ever do that - not that I have a need to. VERY CUTE!
this picture is so cute! cooper is adorable! i love it!
Love those dogears. Congrats to you Erica. I know from experience that that is hard to do on one that is so active. Hard for them to sit still that long. Love you all. Marie
She is so cute!!! She must take after her aunt angelia!!!! :)
love to my adorable niece and nephews!
Post a Comment