Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Not To Be Outdone By Her Brothers
The other day I was walking the twins to Cayden's school to pick him up. They were in the wagon eating a hamburger as we walked. Cooper looks at Cutter and says to him, "Cutter, you got snots (that's what I call it). You want me to wipe it when we get home?" All the while she has her head cocked to the side talking to him like he is two or something. After I laughed a little I told her there was a paper towel in the back of the wagon she could hand him to wipe his nose. Next thing I know, she is palming the back of his head like a basketball (that's my girl) with one hand as she is wiping the snot off of his face with the other. A little bit later this whole scenario played out again! She is quite the little mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment