1. The other day I was getting in the car with Cayden to take him to school. He was just singing along, "This old man, he played two, he played nick nack on my shoe. . . " You get the idea. I was pretty impressed that he knew the song because we had not taught it to him. (So he is learning something at school even though they do "nothing" all day long!) We get in the car and he straps in the back and continues singing. "This old man, he plays six, he plays nick nack on my d*** (scott felt the need to edit that word out)." I kept waiting for the laughing and being silly but it never came so I figured he had NO idea what he had just said. I quickly said I thought the correct version was, "on my stick," which I have no idea if that is right or not but it rhymed and was the first thing that came to my head.
2. In school Cayden is studying pets and where they live, what they eat, etc. . . They are allowed to bring their pet to school as long as they are current on their shots. Well, since having twins our dogs have not been current on their shots. They never go anywhere so unless a rabid squirrel comes in our yard we are safe. Cayden asked me if we could take Brenham to school and I started to explain that we could but I would have to take him to the vet first and get him up to date on his shots. He then replied, "You're not gonna kill him are you?"
3. The other day I was giving our yard one last good cutting before winter. It needed it bad. Cutter loves to mow and he promptly went and got his little Fisher Price lawn mower and began helping me. We mowed the front and moved to the side yard. I made a turn and noticed he had left his mower sitting in the yard. I figured he had moved on to better things when he came out of the garage with his toy John Deere screwdriver and began fixing his lawn mower. Darn thing must have broken down again
These are just a few of the crazy things that have recently happened. I'm sure there will be more coming soon!!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are just so dad gum cute! I wish we lived closer so we could actually watch them grow up instead of just hearing about it! Hey what happened to that trip up here you all were going to take this summer?
Post a Comment