This past Saturday our twins turned 3. When asked what kind of cake they wanted, Cooper said "a frog" and Cutter said "blue." You can see the creativity of Erica as she gave both kids exactly what they wanted. They were thrilled.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow Erica...The cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday Cooper and Cutter! What a blessing to see you grow up in God's light!
The CUTEST kids I have ever seen in my whole life. I love them!! Hope you are doing well...I listen to the sermons all the time on the website. i've got my own blog, hoping to create one for mom and dad too:) Well have a great week...tell Erica hello!
I showed the boys that incredible cake and Hayden said, "OH MY! What a great cake she made!" We are all so impressed. Happy Birthday to the twins! The Kochs
4 comments:
Wow Erica...The cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday Cooper and Cutter! What a blessing to see you grow up in God's light!
Miss you guys!
Matt and Heather
awesome job!! are you a martha stewart mom? you are arent you? lol.
nickel
The CUTEST kids I have ever seen in my whole life. I love them!! Hope you are doing well...I listen to the sermons all the time on the website. i've got my own blog, hoping to create one for mom and dad too:) Well have a great week...tell Erica hello!
I showed the boys that incredible cake and Hayden said, "OH MY! What a great cake she made!" We are all so impressed. Happy Birthday to the twins!
The Kochs
Post a Comment