
This picture sums up the experience of motherhood for Erica. She sat down on the couch to relax and let her feet soak in some bath oils. That did not last 30 sec. before Cooper wanted in on the action and of course Cutter had to follow suit. Erica lives each day as what a friend of ours described as a Opossum mom (her offspring always hanging on to her). Rare is a moment of quiet and solitude. The kids just love to be involved in whatever mom is doing. With her entourage following her every move Erica still manages to get more done than me on any given day. So Happy Mother's day Erica, thanks for being a great mom. Cayden, Cutter and Cooper couldn't be more blessed.
----------------------------------
To my mom - Happy Mother's day to you. I know that I don't communicate it near enough but I love you and am grateful that you are my mom. Your constant encouragement and prayers are still powerful even though I am "all grown up." God has blessed me in so many ways...one of the greatest is having you as my mom.
----------------------------------
To Retta (my mother-in-law) - Since there is not "Mother-In-Law" day I thought I would use today to say thanks for being a great mom-in-law. All of the classic mother-in-law jokes don't apply to you. You have welcomed me into your family from day one and I am grateful.
------------------------
Happy Mother's Day to these three moms in my life.
Scott
3 comments:
Testing the comments
test
Scott again I will try to write and tell you Thank you for the kind words.. I will have to tell you... the nice things you said about Erica and what a wonderful Mom she is impressed me most. I thank you for noticing the good things that she does for her family. Glad you are my Son-in-law.
Loretta
Post a Comment