
When the twins were just a few months old we went to the beach and ate at Snoopy's, a great little seafood place. We also took a picture on the steps of
Scoopy's, the ice cream place next door.

More fishing off the back of David's boat. (Unfortunately it was docked!)

After "the incident" we bought two little
life jackets. Two three-year-
olds are just tough to keep track of.
Cayden with a pretty good catch.
5 comments:
Thanks for all the great pics! I knew you would come through! I think my favorite pictures are beach pics!
I think I remember(for some reason but don't ask me how) that series of photos...I think you had one of all the kids in white on the beach and Cooper was NOT happy. Wow kids grow up to fast! So glad you all were able to enjoy some time away together.
What a beautiful family! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the new picture at the top of your blog, very cute!
The pics are priceless! Glad ya'll had such a great time. We miss you guys. Are ya'll making any trips to S.A. anytime?? If so we'd love to see ya.
Hi Scott,
It's Brandi from Abilene. I have been lurking on your blog for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed getting to know your family.
This post just made me have to come clean! Frank and I took Katie and Mattie May (our granddaughter) to Corpus this year and visited Scoopy's too! It was great.
I promise to comment more so you will know I am here. Come visit my blog some time!
Post a Comment