- Brandon's message/charge to our graduates. (It is great to be on a staff team that has more than one preacher.)
- Over 400 in worship today!
- Watching Chad baptize his son Seth - AWESOME
- 2 new families became covenanted members
- Hearing each of the dad's give a blessing to their graduate
- Watching our shepherd's take their role so seriously and humbly all at the same time
- Experiencing the sense of family during our sandwich supper after service.
I am truly grateful for all that God is doing in and through Western Hills.
2 comments:
God is surely blessing Western Hills. Larry and I so often say to each other "What a blessing our three ministers are as well as their wives and children." We love you guys and all that you are doing to spread the word to help us live as God intends. Love you. Larry and Marie
I MISS WH and my WH FAMILY!
Post a Comment