I remember when y'all first came to Temple. You met my parents at our house on White Oak, and y'all told us Erica was pregnant. I remember telling my mom and dad that they had to keep y'all. We had been through so much as a youth group(losing minister) and I had prayed someone like you two would come along...Just really knew God had great things in store that day! So cool!
3 comments:
I remember when y'all first came to Temple. You met my parents at our house on White Oak, and y'all told us Erica was pregnant. I remember telling my mom and dad that they had to keep y'all. We had been through so much as a youth group(losing minister) and I had prayed someone like you two would come along...Just really knew God had great things in store that day! So cool!
I meant to tie that last comment into your post, he's getting so big and I just remember the days before he was even born!!
Thanks Kelly. I agree God did and does have great things in store. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment