Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


We hope you had as much fun this Halloween as we did! (Trick or Treating with two infants is not nearly as great as it sounds!) Our kids went as Dash, Violet, and Jack Jack Incredible. The twins were less than happy. Cayden was so excited that he was more talkative than normal! (If you can believe that!)The picture of the twins in the orange and Cayden and his buddy Hayden are some pictures that our friend took of the kids at a Fall Festival our church puts on in a housing project in Temple. It was a huge success and all the kids seemed to have lots of fun.The whole Halloween experience with three little ones was a blessing, a challenge, and now it's over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's really all that I can say. Dash looks amazing!!! I only wish I could have met the Incredibles in person! Thank you for sharing!!! By the way Erica I coming for my picture this weekend!!!!!