
A visitation will be held from 6-8pm on Sunday, October 16, 2005 at Mission Park Funeral Chapels North. A chapel service will be held at 3pm on Monday, October 17, 2005 at Mission Park Funeral Chapels North with interment to follow at Mission Burial Park North. You may sign the on-line guestbook at www.missionparks.com under the obituary section.
You are invited to leave your thoughts and prayers either on the Mission Parks site or here under the comments.
God Bless.
5 comments:
Dear sweet friends, I wish we were close enough (distance wise, of course) to come be with you tomorrow. But, we will be thinking of you all and praying for God to blanket you with his love and peace and the blessings of family and friends. Love you all dearly!
Scott and Erica,
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family and in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless You.
Nickel
Erica, please know that the Scott's will be praying for you and for your sweet Mom. I'm sorry you are having to experience this. I do pray that in some mysterious way God will cover your spirit in some peace and that He will provide a divine salve for the wound in your heart.
Jeff (for the Scott Family)
We are so sorry for the pain that comes with this loss. Sandy and I have both lost a parent at a young age too and understand the impact. Just let your friends and your church family hold you during this time of healing. That is why God gave them to you. It is your turn to receive so much of what you always give.
We are praying for you.
Scott and Erica, I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers during this time. So sorry to hear about your father's death, Erica.
Post a Comment