Friday, October 14, 2005

It is 3:24 in the morning. I am posting from the home of my in-laws in San Antonio. Erica's dad has taken a turn for the worse so the family has gathered around his bed. We left Temple at midnight to get here in time. I dropped Erica off at the nursing home so she could be with the rest of the family gathered there. Her father was struggling for every breath. I have brought the kids and put them to bed. Keep the prayers coming. Keep up the prayers for peace and strength with my mother-in-law.

God Bless,
Scott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you made it safely to San Antonio. Our hearts ache for you and we pray from strength and peace in the hours and days ahead. May God bless you and the entire family at this very difficult time. Much love from us to you...James & Barbara

Anonymous said...

Robbie, Connor and I love all of you so much. We are praying for you and holding you close.
Jan

Western Hills said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers.
-Scott

Debbie said...

Our love and prayers are fully with you....Peace