We wanted to give you all an update on Baby Jailen. He had his heart surgery on Thursday, March 31 to repair a hole in his heart. He made it through the surgery and his parents are very grateful for all the people praying for him. He still has a long way to go but the surgery went well.
Thanks to all that prayed for him. If you want to leave a comment or prayer we will print them out and leave it for his parents to read. Like I said, they have been very encouraged by the love of people they don't even know. (We've bragged on all of you!) They have moved to Temple recently to be close to S&W and hopefully will visit us at Western Hills soon. They have a daughter that is in the second grade also and seem like an all around great family. We are glad to have met them but wish the circumstances were different.
erica
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"Baby Jailen", Mom & Dad. Just to let you know that you are in my prayers and in my heart. May God Bless you and take care of that precious little one. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope you will keep in touch with Erica & Scott after you all go home from the hospital..I'm looking forward to meeting all 3 of you...Loretta S. San Antonio (Erica's Mom)
Cooperand Cutter's "'Retta" Grandpnt
"Baby Jailen", Mom & Dad. Just to let you know that you are in my prayers and in my heart. May God Bless you and take care of that precious little one. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope you will keep in touch with Erica & Scott after you all go home from the hospital..I'm looking forward to meeting all 3 of you...Loretta S. (Erica's Mom)
Cooperand Cutter's "'Retta" Grandpnt
Oh my goodness, y'all are the strongest people I know! I have been praying for you guys, Cooper, Cutter, Cayden, and Jailen. It is all so intense! I just hope that everything turns out well for everyone. I love you guys!
Nickel
Jailen and parents, I visit Scott's site fairly regulary; I know of him through my brother. Just want you to know that we, my family and all of my church family in Colorado, are praying for you and Jailen. We pray you are strengthened and comforted by His presence.
Post a Comment