YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrat's! We are so happy for you! Now you can finally be a "family". Amy called last night. She was so excited that she got to hold them! Wow! It's going to be crazy at your house! :0) Enjoy! Randy and Piper Wilson...and family
Congratulations!!!!! Dad called last night with the exciting news and Mark has already bragged to him that he got to see them first!! I will keep praying that Cutter and Cooper continue to grow strong and more precious every day! I also pray for your entire family especially Cayden in this exciting time of transition in his life! Love to all, Tori
How precious they are and how blessed you must feel. Cayden, Cutter and Cooper, all under one roof. I can already see we should have bought stock in KODAK!! Just take in every moment and ENJOY!! God Bless, kim b.
It was sooooo much fun to come over and be the first visitor to get to see them at home. Hold them and even feed Cutter and get him to burp. What are Mimi's for? To burp the baby and rock. Remember I work for cheap. Love all of you!!!
9 comments:
HOOORAY!!!!!(sleep is highly overrated)
YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrat's! We are so happy for you! Now you can finally be a "family". Amy called last night. She was so excited that she got to hold them! Wow! It's going to be crazy at your house! :0) Enjoy! Randy and Piper Wilson...and family
Congratulations!!!!! Dad called last night with the exciting news and Mark has already bragged to him that he got to see them first!! I will keep praying that Cutter and Cooper continue to grow strong and more precious every day! I also pray for your entire family especially Cayden in this exciting time of transition in his life!
Love to all,
Tori
Congratualtions. Megan and I are so happy for you. Good luck and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Kory, Megan, and Emory
YIPPPEEEE!!!!!! So glad all are home and doing well! Can't wait to meet them in person! I bet Cayden is so excited he is climbing the walls.
AWESOME!!!!!!! They are sooo cute. I can't wait till I get to meet them for myself. I'm sooo excited!!
~*Kayti*~
How precious they are and how blessed you must feel. Cayden, Cutter and Cooper, all under one roof. I can already see we should have bought stock in KODAK!! Just take in every moment and ENJOY!!
God Bless,
kim b.
This is so wonderful for all of us. It is great to be family in the whole again. See you guys as soon as everyone can get into the public view
It was sooooo much fun to come over and be the first visitor to get to see them at home. Hold them and even feed Cutter and get him to burp. What are Mimi's for? To burp the baby and rock. Remember I work for cheap.
Love all of you!!!
Post a Comment