Friday, April 01, 2005


Cooper Joy in an outfit given to her by adopted "Auntie Piper".

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE YOU COOPER!

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD YOU MAKE YOUR "AUNTIE PIPER" WEARING THAT! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am in California for a wedding and I have been dying to get to a computer to see this picture. Amy called me yesterday and told me about it. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much, Erica for taking that picture! I am loving it!!! Glad everyone is doing so good! They look so wonderful! Thanks again! Love to all, Piper

Anonymous said...

my how the little ones have changed. I know Auntie Piper and Auntie Amy are to proud as we are. We have been keeping all of you in ours prayers as we have baby Jaylen. My God contuine to bless all of you and keep you in the plam of his hand Our love to all of you papa Tex & meme jacque