Scott, Erica, Cadyn, Cutter, and Cooper. Grandma Ann says hello. It was her first time to see the babies' picture on this web site. They are wonderful.
Hey...you know when you are younger than someone else you cannot complain about being "old" yourself..and, when you "whine" about no sleep...you can't do it to those few of us who have already experienced EXACTLY what you are going through !! haha...one small piece of advice..we thought that we caused our twins to become "attached" to ONLY one of us due to the night feedings...soo, we switched at some point...haha..just another thing to "worry" about ! They are sure pretty..thanks for sharing...Joe Baze(what exactly IS a blogger...scared to admit that I might be one !!)..:-)
Thank you so much for updating your blog so often. I have just entered the site today and feel like I know a little of what you have been going through. I know it has been a tough time for you, but your faith has certainly led you through it. Erica, you look great! It's been so long since I've seen you. God Bless you and your family.
Wow!! They are lovely. Congrats!! But wow-TWINS!! I'm tired too just thinking about it, knowing how little sleep I got with just one! I enjoy peeking in here every once in a while to see how you folks are doing. I'll e-mail a photo of Elizabeth (19 months) one of these days.
6 comments:
They are soooo cute!! I think Cooper looks just like her Aunt Angelia. :)
Scott, Erica, Cadyn, Cutter, and Cooper. Grandma Ann says hello. It was her first time to see the babies' picture on this web site. They are wonderful.
Jean and Grandma Ann
Hey...you know when you are younger than someone else you cannot complain about being "old" yourself..and, when you "whine" about no sleep...you can't do it to those few of us who have already experienced EXACTLY what you are going through !! haha...one small piece of advice..we thought that we caused our twins to become "attached" to ONLY one of us due to the night feedings...soo, we switched at some point...haha..just another thing to "worry" about ! They are sure pretty..thanks for sharing...Joe Baze(what exactly IS a blogger...scared to admit that I might be one !!)..:-)
Great picture! It is almost as good as they really look in person!
Thank you so much for updating your blog so often. I have just entered the site today and feel like I know a little of what you have been going through. I know it has been a tough time for you, but your faith has certainly led you through it. Erica, you look great! It's been so long since I've seen you. God Bless you and your family.
- Carole Reddy Gibbins
Wow!! They are lovely. Congrats!! But wow-TWINS!! I'm tired too just thinking about it, knowing how little sleep I got with just one! I enjoy peeking in here every once in a while to see how you folks are doing. I'll e-mail a photo of Elizabeth (19 months) one of these days.
Chris Ann
Post a Comment