Again, it was demonstrated to us the unimaginable blessings of being part of a church family. As I delivered my father-in-law's eulogy I spotted numerous folks from Western Hills. If you look at the online obituary guestbook for Roger you will see several entries from Temple. God is good and the church that gathers each Sunday at Western Hills building is good.
Thank You,
Scott M.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I too would like to thank the members of Western Hills church for the outpouring of your love for all of the family of Roger Smith. Also to thank Scott for a remarkable job doing the eulogy. Everyone I talk to tells me how great he did. So I know he is going to do a great job for his Heavenly Father in bringing his word every Sunday. Thanks to Erica for helping Scott with all the memories from the past... Love you"all 5"
Post a Comment