This is a quick post to tell you that Erica is being induced today. We do not know how long labor will be but we might have twins before the day is out. Please keep us in your prayers.
Here is a list of people, who are taking care of us, to pray for if you would...
Erica
The Twins A&B (no names yet)
Dr. Lurry Leavelle - our doctor
Dr. Kyle Citty - OB Resident
Julie Cunningham - Nurse
Dana White - Nurse
Dr. Cheryl Cipriani - Neonatologist (doctor who will care for them after being born)
Cheryl - nurse practitioner in the NICU
It is amazing to note that with the exception of nurse practitioner Cheryl, everyone is a member of Western Hills Church. God has surrounded us with care.
We are blessed.
Gotta go!
Keep on praying!
Scott - an excited dad
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my, we can't wait!!! Just how many times exactly can we check this BLOG in one day?!? We are completely in prayer for the safe arrival of the babies and for Erica's health to be good and for calmness for you, Scott and for tons of fun and some understanding for Cayden. WHY aren't we there to help? Arg!! Love you ALL....Debbie
I am praying right now, hoping you have babies in your arms as I pray! I am so anxious to hear about the twins safe arrival and Erica's well being!
Love,
Paula
Just read the blog and the names have changed since I saw Erica yesterday afternoon!!! Rex and I just had a discussion about it!!!! He wins AGAIN!!!! Our opraers continue for al of you!!!! We love you, love you, and are hopeful all will be well!!! God is good!!!! Malissa I love the new names! They sound more like "twin" names. You did good!!!!
Oops!! New at this, did not put my name at the top!!!
Post a Comment