Erica was moved to room 334 yesterday. Lurry came by to check on her and for right now continues to feel the place for her is in the hospital. Lurry is being cautious and I am grateful he is. The babies continue to show good signs and Erica feels ok (at least as ok as you could feel with 2 other human beings kicking around inside of you). Right now there is not much else to report. Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers.
Love Ya Much,
Scott
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very grateful that Erica is in the hospital and resting. The longer the babies stay inside, the better off they will be when they are born. At least here, she can stay off her feet and rest! I would be happy to come and help if you want it. Please let me know. I can hardly wait. I bought them a cute present yesterday. I can hardly wait to meet them (although I don't want to meet them too soon- keep resting!) Love you guys- all 5 of you. Angelia
Post a Comment