Lurry (our doctor) just called. Erica needs to return to the hospital this evening for more tests. She has mild preclampsia and there is some concern that it could turn severe. We will return for some more close monitoring of her and the babies. She will probably be in the hospital until the babies are born. Keep us in your prayers, we are not quite out of the woods yet. It is a blessing to have Lurry as our doctor. He is such a God centered man.
Thanks for all your prayers!
Keep them up.
Love Ya Much
Scott
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guy it's Kayti and I just wanted to say hi. Feel free to check out my blog at www.xanga.com/russophile and I hope the twins come soon and are healthy little babies!!
~*Kayti*~
Scott, I am so sorry that Erica is back in the hospital with complications. I am praying for you both to get some rest before labor and/or delivery begins and that you experience the "peace that passes understanding" as we have the past few weeks. We love you and Erica and especially Cayden so much (just kidding on the especially part!) and wish we were closer to help. But, we're doing our part from W. TX by praying to our Father in heaven who is so gracious and so loving. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment