An Easter Picture. Here are our 2 "Easter Angels". They are both progressing well enough to allow us to photograph them together. (Cooper is on the left and Cutter on the right). This is the closest they have been since birth.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing. They are just darling (can a guy say that?). What a joy it was to see both of you at worship this morning! I am looking forward to a great week filled with nothing but good news. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you as Cooper's and Cutter's home coming gets closer and closer. Much love to both of you and to Cayden. James
Precious! Precious! Precious! They remind me so much of Cayden! They look so good and I believe are filled with so much love already! What a double blessing! Thank you for keeping us posted on news and pics! Our love and blessings!
Love those pictures. Sorry I missed seeing you yesterday morning but was happy to hear that you, Erica felt like being there. Thanks so much for the pictures. They are so precious I can hardly wait for them to get home so I can come rock. I know that will not be long. We are going to have a great week. I hear Cayden is coming home today. If you need help his Temple Mimi is standing by ready to help. Prayers and Love to all of you. Marie
How cute they are! I don't know what Cayden looked like as a baby but they sure look like him now. They are both so beautiful! I took their pictures to church yesterday so that everyone here in Duncan could see what they look like. May God continue to be with your family. Piper and Family
Wow. Are you kidding? Thanks for the great pictures. What an amazing sight. Marla and I send our prayers and love both for the health of your kiddos and for your sanity when you get newborn twins home. Now there's an adventure that will keep you moving. God's blessings on your both!
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing. They are just darling (can a guy say that?). What a joy it was to see both of you at worship this morning! I am looking forward to a great week filled with nothing but good news. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you as Cooper's and Cutter's home coming gets closer and closer. Much love to both of you and to Cayden. James
Precious! Precious! Precious! They remind me so much of Cayden! They look so good and I believe are filled with so much love already! What a double blessing! Thank you for keeping us posted on news and pics! Our love and blessings!
Love those pictures. Sorry I missed seeing you yesterday morning but was happy to hear that you, Erica felt like being there. Thanks so much for the pictures. They are so precious I can hardly wait for them to get home so I can come rock. I know that will not be long. We are going to have a great week. I hear Cayden is coming home today. If you need help his Temple Mimi is standing by ready to help. Prayers and Love to all of you. Marie
How cute they are! I don't know what Cayden looked like as a baby but they sure look like him now. They are both so beautiful! I took their pictures to church yesterday so that everyone here in Duncan could see what they look like. May God continue to be with your family. Piper and Family
They are absolutely beautiful. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Mary Jo Fisher
Scott,
Wow. Are you kidding? Thanks for the great pictures. What an amazing sight. Marla and I send our prayers and love both for the health of your kiddos and for your sanity when you get newborn twins home. Now there's an adventure that will keep you moving. God's blessings on your both!
Post a Comment