Here we go. I am joining what seems like everyone else that I know in the world of online journaling. Why is it that most of us do not keep a written private journal but are content to post our thoughts to the world? Well I hope to share thoughts about what it is to be a Christian husband, dad, dad expecting twins, minister, and simple a seeker of God.
This blog will not be fancy, seldom profound, not even consistent. It will be sincere and earnest in the fact that I am now willing to admit that I have very little in this world figured out. I am amazed at the world in which we live where technology like this exists and is becoming common place.
May God Bless all of us!
Love Ya Much
Scott
Friday, March 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is only a test of the comment feature
Post a Comment