Tuesday, March 15, 2005

God's Got a Sense of Humor

Well, today is my birthday and I turn 34. (so does that mean in one more year I hit midlife?) I grow older today,my wife is in the final weeks of her pregnancy with our twins! So, I am convinced that God does have a sense of humor. I should have known already...one look at the giraffe or the hipopotumus proves that He doesn't take everything serious. Speaking of animals...If you were to walk through my house it looks like we've been to the Noah family garage sale. Everything comes in pairs...2 cribs, 2 car seats, double stroller, etc, etc. So on this day of marking the passing of one more year of my life gone by, I will stop and reflect because it may be my last chance for a long time.

Keep us in your prayers,
Love Ya Much
Scott

No comments: