Today, I will try to be a Christ follower. I will try to love my wife the way Christ loves me. I will try to be a kind and patient father the same way that God is patient with me. Today, I will work to listen more and talk less. I will try to repay anger and rude with calm and gentle. I will try to keep my temper in check and unleash my mercy...(my mercy may be a little sore, it's not a muscle that I exercise too often.)
Today, I will try to live with the belief that every breath is a gift from God. Today, I will try to live with all of my thoughts subject to his approval. Today, I will train my eyes to look only where Jesus would look and see people as he would see them.
Today, I will, once again, attempt to be a disciple of Jesus, allowing this would be carpenter to be the teacher and instructor of my day. Sounds crazy, huh?
Pray for me.
Love Ya Much
Scott
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment